Sunday, June 29, 2008

$80.00

Last night we went to see Kung Fu Panda, Awesome Movie! $80.00 is the reason we don't go very often. For Grandpa and Grandma, me and the girls and one of my brothers to get in my dad shelled out $47.50, the lady behind him about had a stroke when that total was given. Three medium popcorns, a box of Buncha Cruncha, a large bottled water and 2 large drinks added another $32.50. Luckily the movie was great and the money wasn't a total waste.

It looked like it was going to storm last night but it missed us by a couple counties. This morning started a bit overcast but the sun is shining bright as I type. Ally and Lanie are in the pool with my brother Eric and his girlfriend Joanna is heading over to hang out for the afternoon. The pool has been great entertainment for the girls the only thing they have asked to do over and over again is head to Chuck E. Cheese, a yearly tradition.

No comments: