Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Return to blogging...

Maybe it is time to make a return to the land I seem to have abandoned in September. After school started there just didn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do anything but I guess four months later I feel like we are a little more settled. Another reason I seemed to abandon the blog was quite honestly due to facebook...Are you a member? Are you addicted? I seem to spend lots of time "stalking" people and updating what I'm doing. Which I guess it was what I used to here. So I do enjoy blogging and I think it will be fun for my girls someday to look back at the ramblings of their mother so I'm going to try to be a bit more consistent. More later, lots to update:)

2 comments:

Julie Durocher said...

glad you are back...
see, I still check even though it's been a while.

Cassy said...

I have the same problem Maria! Facebook has taken up my blogging time - but I'm committed to be a better blogger this year. I like facebook, but I can get sucked into it and waste lots of time just looking...