Thursday, February 5, 2009

In my head...

Sandals on a 0 degree day, seriously I saw it this morning. Really? sandals, ridiculous.

I am a positive person most of the time, we all have our days but seriously if you are having a bad day do you HAVE to take it out on the rest of the world.

Why couldn't I have been born with the skinny gene?

I made toffee crack (probably why I wish I was born with the skinny gene) it is sooo good, you can find the recipe on this blog that references another great blog.

My heart breaks every time someone calls my office with a toothache and no money to have it taken care of. This morning I spoke to someone that cried when I told them we didn't take medicaid, my eyes welled up also as I gave her the number to the only place I thought may be able to help her but they are so busy chances are it won't be any time today. I would love to work on health care reform and I don't have 150,000 in unpaid taxes in my past (Daschle)...do you think Obama would hire me, I wish.

I LOVE that Obama is looking to put a salary cap on companies that the govt bails out. It think it is RIDICULOUS that execs with poor performance continue to get over the top salaries with over the top bonuses. If your company is doing well and you don't need a federal bail out then yes you deserve the millions!

No comments: