Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The A-Z's, random facts that you now know about me!

A - Apples - if I eat them with the skin on, my lips swell and get all itchy.
B - Boys - I was always nervous to mother a boy, not sure why, God blessed us with two girls.
C - Cats - We used to have two, they were Satan in the form of animal.
D - Dentistry - When I was little I wanted to be a dentist, my grandma told me that was the most disgusting job ever and I wouldn't want to spend my day digging in people's mouths. Now I work for one.
E - Econ - I failed micro economics once and macro economics once, not my finest college moments!
F - Fair food - I love it, too bad it doesn't follow my healthy eating guidelines, this is why I will be avoiding the fair this year.
G - Green - My favorite color besides black.
H - Horses - My brother and sister had horses, one time I went into the barn to see the kittens and let all the horses out of the barn. That was fun, I was the only one home and they were running through the town.
I - Ice Cream - My grandpa took me for ice cream every night one summer, no lie, every night. My first job was at an ice cream place, I am a master scooper:)
J - Jokes - I hardly ever get them, my husband says my hair is really blonde, that's why both our girls ended up that way.
K - Korea - I am 1/2 Korean. Maybe someday we'll visit.
L - Limes - Besides being my favorite color, essential ingredient in guacamole.
M - McClintic - My maiden name.
N - New Car - I have never owned one.
O - Overwhelmed - How I feel a lot.
P - Pampered Chef - I love their stuff, I only use stones when baking.
Q - Quiet - Something my voice is not.
R - Rob Bell - He makes me think. Velvet Elvis is a great book.
S - Snakes - I HATE them, though I try to be casual about it with my kids, I don't want them to have the same fear.
T - Tahiti - My dream vacation.
U - Ugly Betty - One of my favorite shows.
V - Volleyball - I played in 8th grade, I could nail an overhand serve!
W - Western Michigan University - Go Broncos!
X - XOXO - I love hugs and kisses.
Y - Yellow - This is not a good color for me.
Z - Zoo - What else is there besides the zoo?
Now you have to copy and post on your own blog, with your own A-Z! Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo what an interesting thing to do do you mind if I steal it?