Wednesday, September 5, 2007

So many things, so little time....

I have had so many things lately that I wanted to blog about but now that I have a minute to sit in front of my computer I can't remember any of them. I had a 4 day weekend for Labor day and that was such a special treat! We spent most of those days poolside and hanging with friends. I didn't even turn my computer on once during those 4 days. At times I thought I should go to my computer but besides checking my email and blogging I didn't have any reason to do so, so I didn't, it was actually kind of nice.

Ally has started 1st grade at Parma, she has Mr. Archer this year and had a great first day. She rides the bus home today after school for the first time, I pray that goes well! We still aren't sure what we will do with Lanie but we have a week or so before pre-school starts so I guess we'll get it worked out sooner than later.

No comments: