Sunday, September 9, 2007

Wife, Mother, Worker - Can we have it all?

I have been struggling lately with my position of wife and mother. On our way back from Lake Michigan a couple months ago Trent and I happened to land on Family Life Radio. They were discussing a woman's role when married and with children. The bible is pretty clear on a how a woman should treat her husband and care for him and their children. I can't help but wonder, am I missing too much working? How could we ever afford for me not to? I sometimes wonder if we are following God's path for our lives or if we have just gotten caught up with following the motions of where we are. I am trying to be open to whatever plan has been set forth for me and I feel there is more but will I have to sacrifice my duties as a wife or mom to get there? Or is it because I am sacrificing some of my duties as wife and mother that we haven't gotten there? My desire is to follow God's path for our lives I pray that will become clearer to me...

No comments: