Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday TV

I am so excited to get home tonight and watch TV. Thursday is always a struggle because we usually get home late, I have about 500 different things I should be doing and I have to get the kids in bed before 8:00 to make Ugly Betty. But, I so look forward to Thursday night TV, my biggest struggle is that Grey's and the Office are on at the same time. Last year I bought The Office episodes on itunes, this year I guess NBC is putting them online for free, works out good for me. Luckily, I haven't allowed myself to get into any new shows, I just don't have the time.

I guess you know you are hooked when you think that the characters are part of your life and you get confused about the TV world vs the real world. Last week I woke up thinking the world was going to be under siege by a group of wrongly accused military members then I remembered it was just from an episode of the UNIT (Trent's favorite show). I have found myself so wrapped up in The Hills you would think Lauren, Audrina, Spencer and Heidi were actual people in my extended circle of friends.

I know that I watch too much TV sometimes and get a little too wrapped up in stupid shows but is it ok every once in a while?? Deep down I know the answer and I could find many more productive things to do with my time but I guess that is something I will just have to work on. We could probably have a good comment section if you want to list some of the embarrassing shows you watch, I will admit I got wrapped up in Gene Simmons, Family Jewels the other day and found it fascinating!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness...I'm super excited to hear that you are still into the Hills, Dan seems to think I am the only person over 20 who watches the show!!!! I can't wait for Monday nights!!!