Thursday, October 4, 2007

My kids Are Only...

My kids are only 4 and 6, who knew how much we would have to juggle for them already. We have Ally in the Western School District because we feel that is where we want the kids to go to school. Since Lanie is only in preschool she is at Sharp Park Academy through Jackson Public Schools (our actual district), hopefully next year they will both be at one school with Western. But anyway here is our shuffle today
5:45 - I get up, for those of you that know me you know how much I am loving that
6:15 - Get Ally up
6:50 - Leave the house, our friend Micki takes Ally to school
12:30 - Trent takes Lanie to School, then heads to work
3:30 - Our friend Renee picks Lanie up from school
3:30 - Ally rides 2 different buses to get to my cousin Brandi's
4:30 - Brook picks up Lanie to take her to Brandi
5:30 - I pick up both kids from Brandi to take them to a birthday party

So today alone my kids have been with 4 different friends that have helped to get the kids where they need to be. And this is just today my mother in law and my friend Kim are involved in this whole shuffle on Monday's. We also work around ballet, Wed night church, soccer, art class and bible study. Are we too busy, most of the times I think yes and life would be much simpler and more difficult at the same time if I didn't work but right now this is where we are.

Thank you to all my friends without you I don't know what we would do but we couldn't have our kids where they are with out you. When I hit the lottery next week you won't be forgotten!

No comments: