Monday, November 26, 2007

Black Friday

So Trent and I were completed with our shopping adventure by 9:30 a.m. I guess when you start at 5:00, it's easy to be done before the mall normally even opens. The most out of control thing I saw? The line at Toys R Us. It wrapped all around the store all the way to the entrance. Did I wait in this line, yes, well sorda...Ok, so as a die hard black Friday, deal finder I really did feel bad about my "cutting" in front of about 100 shoppers who were out for the bargain just like me! What did I do? Well Brook was in line when I got there so I put a couple things in her cart because they were too heavy for me to carry (there were no carts) and then it got to be her turn in line and I just happened to be done shopping. She said just get up here with me, I hemmed and hawed for a couple seconds thinking no way, I can't do it and then I glanced at the line of people and just jumped right up there and checked out. Really, I did feel bad and I am sorry for the extra 2 minutes or so I put people behind schedule but I LOVE my friend for the suggestion. Next year I will let someone cut in front of me in a really long line to make up for it, I promise!
By the way, no one even noticed me, cause if they did you probably would have seen me getting beat up on the news:)

No comments: