Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dell

So we got a new computer last year, it was exciting; we thought we were doing good upgrading. HOWEVER, my computer is so loud I can barely hear my tv at times! It starts out really quiet like a normal computer and then the longer it is on and the more it has to think the louder it gets. What does Dell have to say? A whole lot of nothing! We have had our fan replaced twice and a new motherboard sent to us, which we had to install ourselves, or our friend Bryan installed for us I should say.
And since our warranty is expired depending on the customer service rep we speak with there is nothing they can do for us, though the problem started while the computer was under warranty. What do we do? I would like to smash my computer, post it on youtube and hope someone from Dell would hear my cry but since it has been done I doubt I will get far with that plan. My buddy Chris at XPS support told me the computer case is too small for the system inside and the loud fan is a known problem with some XPS systems... Wouldn't you think that would warrant a replacement since the things they have tried have gotten us nowhere?
If anyone out there has any suggestions besides me asking for an Apple gift certificate for Christmas let me know!

1 comment:

Cristi Hammond said...

Go for the apple gift certificate!!