Sunday, November 18, 2007

Random Thoughts...

~Not a fan of the cold weather but I am sooo looking forward to the Christmas season. We have so much already planned and I am getting pumped to put up our tree on Friday...
~Is it really almost dark at 5:30 each year around this time? As I type I am pretty much sitting in the dark, and it is 5:27, I think I need to turn some lights on...
~For how much longer will the girls think it is funny when they "toot"? It usually brings on genuine laughter and fun...
~Right now Ally is playing the piano and singing her heart out, maybe someday this will allow me to retire:)
~Lanie is grounded from Gracie for chasing her around the house, the poor dog has to hide under the couch to escape her sometimes...
~Ally is standing over my shoulder asking me "I see my name, are you typing about me again? What are you saying about me, tell me tell me tell me"...

No comments: