Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tell Someone Who Cares

Tonight I ran into Kohl's after I dropped the kids off at church. Ally was in desperate need of new shoes so I decided to see if I could find any good deals. I did find her some shoes as well as a great appreciation for the grandparents in my kids lives. There was a little girl about five shopping with her grandma, here is a snippet of their conversation
Five year old: "Grandma how about this shirt I think it's cute"
Grandma: "You are going to need to tell someone who cares, we gotta get the he** outta here, American Idol is about to start"
I'm not sure where else to go with this story but to feel comforted that these are words my kids will never hear from their grandparents...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my. You live in Jackson, right? I thought I read that. Well, if so... that doesn't surprise me LOL! We have some fine n dandy residents here HAHA!

Kyle Luke said...

Maria . . . let's cut her a little slack. If she misses it, she'll never know who gets eliminated. It's not like they re-cap the results 'round the clock the next day.

Oh wait . . .