Monday, July 28, 2008

We Can't All Come and Go by Bubble!

Last night my friends and I went to see Wicked at the Wharton Center in Lansing. "We can't all come and go by bubble" may just be my favorite line! We were in the very last row of the entire place but the show was so amazing it didn't even matter. I had heard from several people that it was a great show and they were so right. If you have an opportunity to see it, I would highly recommend it. I don't want to give any of the story away in case you haven't seen it but if you have and you can remember some of the other great one liners feel free to comment! **A piece of advice, if you do go and are tempted to buy the soundtrack there, don't. It was $28.00 and everywhere from wal-mart to itunes carries it for around $10.00.

3 comments:

Kyle Luke said...

My favorite:

"There are bridges you cross you didn't know you crossed until you crossed."

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

That is a great show...Lib and I saw it with a bunch of my friends. We too had seats almost as far as you could get up in the balcony and it still was awesome!

One of my favorite lines:

"so you lied to them?"
"only verbally."