Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dear Target - Part II

Dear Jason,

Did you even read my letter? I am wondering how many other people receive this exact response on a daily basis? Absolutely unacceptable for a store of Target's caliber. I am shocked at the response but in no way surprised given the absolute disregard for customer service in the first place.

In no way did you even address my complaint, you just repeated what I already knew. Will anyone be brave enough to actually address my concerns or will I continue to receive a stream of computer generated letters? I guess we'll see on my next response.

3 comments:

Cristi Hammond said...

So, I'm supposed to remember who bought me target diapers and call them up and ask them to go to the store with me so they can look up their information, simply to get a bigger size. That's ridiculous!!

Kyle Luke said...

So, can we make returns? I haven't made any in the last year without a receipt.

Julie Durocher said...

doesn't cristi just want to exchange them? If the problem is that they've already done their alloted amount of exchanges...maybe one of us could exchange them for her! I haven't returned anything at Target for a long time. How many packs of diapers are we talking about?