Saturday, August 25, 2007

Free Day

Friday Trent kept the kids for me all day so I could have some time to just have nothing to do. It was a needed day after a busy week of organizing and cleaning, in my smokin' hot broken a/c house, and the busiest summer on record. I started the day with a nice relaxing eye brow wax, always a treat first thing in the morning but a necessary evil in my world. Then I went to Panera for coffee and a little staring into space. I did do a little work while I was there but I think the highlight of my time was drinking my coffee in peace. I went to lunch with some friends and met up with Trent and the kids later in the evening. Every once in a while it is a treat to have quiet time without the pressure of life. I look forward to doing it again soon...

No comments: