Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Lost Shoe

My sweet Lanie has somehow managed for the second time this summer to lose a shoe while shopping...The first time at Target, and most recently at Meijer. I can kind of see how she lost her flip flop at Target she was in the cart and her little legs were dangling down and it fell off. The other day at Meijer the kids wanted the ginormous cart that is nearly impossible to steer with a bench seat. When Lanie asked "Mom, my shoe??" and was looking down, I thought - not again...How could she lose a shoe sitting in that huge bench seat cart. So we spent an extra 20 minutes and backtracked through the store, no shoe! So for the second time we left the store with one shoe and for a second time we received a call from customer service that they found the lone shoe. I was probably a little hard on her, only because I was frustrated we couldn't find it and I was ready to get home. Lanie I am sorry if I was hard on you, looking back it seems so insignificant, it was just a shoe.

No comments: