Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Organizing....

Last night I decided to tackle the mountain of paperwork that wouldn't allow Ally's closet door to completely close. I decided at the beginning of Kindegarten that I would keep everything and go through it at the end of the year. Well, I finally got around to it last night thinking I needed to start fresh for 1st grade. I looked through all the paper and projects that she did her first year of school. I am a self professed pack-rat trying to change but I couldn't bear to throw much of it away. Everything seemed so precious how could I throw away her first attempts at writing? I sorted it all, wrapped it with a pretty ribbon and put it in a box. When she gets old enough to move out of the house we'll go through it and she can decide what she wants to keep, but like mother like daughter she'll probably want it all!

No comments: