Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Motivated

So I have been ever so motivated by my friend Sara's blog. I feel like I have discovered a new world. I can put down all my crazy thoughts and things I sometimes want to say but don't. The world of computers is so amazing and I hope I don't ever hit a point where I stop learning or let technology scare me. My grandpa whom I loved and respected so much, had his own computer and used it before he passed away. I love the fact that he wasn't scared to try. He emailed, went to the web when he was looking for something and even paid his bills online, pretty impressive for an 81 year old. I hope this will be a fun new adventure, I have already had a great time reading the thoughts of other people.

1 comment:

Kyle Luke said...

Yay! I'm glad I could be inspirational and I'm looking forward to reading more!